TechMatch™ startup program
Join the Texas Instruments TechMatch™ program and qualify for direct support from our sales team, online design tools and purchasing advantages on TI.com. Participation in this program is open to all startups based in EMEA. If you are interested in working together with Texas Instruments but are outside these countries, contact email@example.com.
Benefits for qualifying startups
- Technical single point of contact with TI portfolio consultation, design review, direct technical support and direct link to the TI product lines for product specific support
- Commercial single point of contact with strategic orientation, special pricing and supply chain support
- Purchasing advantages on TI.com, including access to the largest inventory of authentic TI parts, immediately available for purchase and shipment
- Access to TI’s online design tools
- 2,000+ technical training modules available anytime, anywhere, on any device
- 24/7 online support with TI technical experts
How to apply
Tell us about your startup and your product. Enter your submission and learn more about the program rules. myTI login is required to apply.
Our sales teams will review your application and you will be notified if you qualify to join the TechMatch program.
Enjoy your benefits on TI.com. Based on step 2, you will have access to the benefits for qualifying startups.