Why are some fields grayed out when attempting to edit an address on a myTI company account?
Only those in an administrator or buyer role can edit addresses, but because some address fields are connected to a checkout profile with specific region, state or province tax or value-added tax requirements, it is not possible to edit them.
You can create a new checkout profile with an updated address or copy an address from an existing checkout profile. To do so:
- Log in to your myTI company account dashboard.
- Under Ordering, select Addresses.
- On the Addresses page, find the address that you wish to copy.
- Click the Copy icon, which looks like a piece of paper.
- Confirm that the copied information is correct on the Copy Address page and click Save.