What payment methods are available?
Alipay allows payment of online purchases through TI for customers located in the U.S. and China. This payment method operates very similar to other payment methods except:
- Alipay charges for your order immediately regardless of shipping status.
- Alipay USD and CNY charges are refundable for 12 months.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, JCB and UnionPay.
How can I pay my credit card invoice?
TI.com invoices are paid by your credit card company and you will need to work directly with them to pay your credit card statements. Please do not mail checks to Texas Instruments for credit card orders.
TI.com is compatible with various mainstream browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome). If you continue with an incompatible browser, your payment will not be processed and the order will be canceled. You will need to check browser compatibility requirements for your bank prior to returning to place a new order.
Customers can use UnionPay for online purchases of TI parts and is available in the U.S and China. UnionPay offers two forms of payment options: Personal Online Banking and Corporate Online Banking.
- Personal Online Banking: Customers can complete an online purchase using Personal Online Banking by deposit and credit accounts. Charges for all items on an order are processed immediately regardless of shipping status.
- Corporate Online Banking: Customers can complete an online purchase using an enabled corporate online payment function through one of the 11 banks associated with UnionPay. Since IT order generated, customers have 12 hours to complete payments using the corporate online payment method. Within 12 hours, customer may continue to pay on the same order in Order History. After 12 hours without payment, the order will be cancelled automatically.
What bank can I select with UnionPay (business and consumer online banking)?
- Bank of Communications
- Bank of China
- Postal Savings Bank of China
- China Merchants Bank
- Agricultural Bank of China
- China Construction Bank
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- China Minsheng Bank
- China CITIC Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Not all of banks accept credit cards, it depends on bank’s requirements and settings. You may contact the bank’s customer support service directly if you have questions about credit and debit cards.
WeChat Pay allows payment of online purchases through TI.com for customers located in the U.S. and China. This payment method operates in a similar way to other payment methods, except:
- WeChat charges for your order immediately regardless of shipping status.
- WeChat charges are refundable for 12 months.
Do Alipay, WeChat Pay and UnionPay accept credit cards?
Alipay and WeChat pay accept credit cards. For UnionPay not all of banks accept credit cards, it depends on bank’s requirements and settings.
Can I change payment methods before my order has shipped?
No, a payment method cannot be changed once an order has been submitted. If you need to change the payment method, please create a new case with customer support to cancel your pending order. At that time, it will be determined if your order can be cancelled. You may then create a new order.
Can I change the payment method when using Alipay, WeChat Pay and UnionPay?
No, after selecting Alipay, WeChat Pay or UnionPay as a payment option during the checkout process you cannot change the method of payment.
Can TI issue me a refund if I forgot to apply my coupon before completing my order?
Unfortunately, coupon codes are only redeemable at the time of checkout. They may not be applied after your order is submitted. We cannot issue refunds or cash value for coupon amount.