For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 10
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
The TAS5722LEVM features the TAS5722L digital input mono Class-D amplifier optimized for high-transient power capability to utilize the dynamic power headroom of small loudspeakers.
- TAS5722L is capable of delivering more than 14-W continuously into a 4-Ω speaker.
- TAS5722L’s wide supply voltage (...)
- Mono BTL, closed loop Class-D audio amplifier
- I2S input mono Class-D amplifier with 4.5V - 17V power supply
- USB connection to PC provides control and streaming data
- Supported with user's guide and easy-to-use PC software
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The DM38x Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM) enables developers to start immediate evaluation of the DM38x Digital Media Processors and begin building digital video applications such as IP security cameras, action cameras, drones, video doorbells, car digital video recorders and other digital (...)
- DM388 digital media processor-based development board with 2Gb DDR3
- Video capture and output of NTSC or PAL signals via component I/O
- HDMI video output
- CSI2 and parallel camera input
- PCIe, SATA 2x, ethernet 2x, USB x2, audio, SD-card slot
SCEM166B.ZIP (44 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SCEM645.ZIP (7 KB) - PSpice Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
LED-Lighting Control Reference Design for Machine Vision
TIDA-01081 — This LED lighting control reference design demonstrates a unique approach to drive and control a string of multiple high-power light-emitting diodes (LEDs). This reference design is targeted for industrial machine vision systems and is also suitable for other industrial or automotive lighting (...)