For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The TAS5711 evaluation module demonstrates the TAS5711 device from Texas Instruments. The TAS5711 combines a high-performance PWM processor with a class-D audio power amplifier. This EVM can be configured with two single-ended speakers with a BTL subwoofers (2.1) or two bridge-tied speakers (BTL (...)
- Channel evaluation module design
- Self-contained protection systems and control pins
- USB interface
- Standard I2S data input using optical or coaxial inputs
- Analog input through analog-to-digital converter
- Double-sided, plated-through PCB, 1-oz copper, 2 mm
- Access to control signal gain and data format (...)
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES
Linux Driver for TAS571X
— The Linux driver supports the TAS571x family of Digital input stereo amplifiers. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with the Linux DAI (Digital Audio Interface) class.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A