For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 25
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
The TPS2051CDBVEVM-636 (EVM) provides an evaluation platform for the TPS20XXCDBV series of Single Channel, Current-Limited USB Power Distribution Switches. The EVM contains input and output connectors as well as control jumpers to ease evaluation of device features.
- Current-Limited, Power-Distribution Switches (0.5A)
- Screw jack type input and output connectors
- Jumper for the device enable input
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The TUSB1210EVM implements a USB PHY with a ULPI interface. It can support Host, Device, OTG modes and also have output voltage support at the ULPI interface for +1.8V. This EVM also acts as a hardware reference design for any implementation of the TUSB1210.
- Plug and play design
- CPEN active high digital output to control the external +5V Vbus
- REFCLK terminal to determine the clock mode
- Chip Select terminal to set the device in power down
- ID terminal of the USB connector. HOST or OTG mode
SLVM323A.ZIP (30 KB) - PSpice Model