TUSB1210 DP/DM Line External Component Compensation, Vbus Overvoltage Protection Circuit EVM
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TUSB1210 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 310 KB)
17 Sep 2014
The TUSB1210EVM implements a USB PHY with a ULPI interface. It can support Host, Device, OTG modes and also have output voltage support at the ULPI interface for +1.8V. This EVM also acts as a hardware reference design for any implementation of the TUSB1210.
- Plug and play design
- CPEN active high digital output to control the external +5V Vbus
- REFCLK terminal to determine the clock mode
- Chip Select terminal to set the device in power down
- ID terminal of the USB connector. HOST or OTG mode