For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $49.00
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPS7A6950EVM allows the user to apply an input voltage of 4V to 40V to the input of the TPS7A6950QDRQ1 device under different loading conditions (0-150mA). Output, Input, PG and switching wave can be monitored on the EVM.
- 4 -V to 40-V Wide Vin Input Voltage Range With up to 45-V Transient
- Output current 150mA
- Low Quiescent Current Iq:
- < 2uA when EN = low (shutdown mode)
- 12uA typical at Light Loads
- Low ESR ceramic output stability capacitor (2.2uF-100uF)
- 250mV dropout Voltage at 150mA(Typical, Vin=4V)
- Low Input Voltage (...)
SLVM696.ZIP (22 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM730.ZIP (22 KB) - PSpice Model