Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Onboard antenna to enable field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI LaunchPad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interface to car units
Texas Instruments IWR1642BOOSTIWR1642BOOST is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the IWR1642 mmWave sensor, with direct connectivity to the microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ Development Kit. The BoosterPack™ contains everything required to start developing software for on-chip C67x DSP core and low-power ARM® R4F controllers, including onboard emulation for programming and debugging, as well as onboard buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.