IWR1642 single-chip 76-GHz to 81-GHz mmWave sensor integrating DSP and MCU evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- IWR1642 EVM (IWR1642BOOST) Single-Chip mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 3326 KB)
19 May 2020
IWR1642BOOST is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the IWR1642 mmWave sensor, with direct connectivity to the microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad™ Development Kit. The BoosterPack™ contains everything required to start developing software for on-chip C67x DSP core and low-power ARM® R4F controllers, including onboard emulation for programming and debugging, as well as onboard buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- Onboard antenna to enable field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI LaunchPad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interface to car units
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ-5012)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#3M9580-ND)