Real-time data-capture adapter for radar sensing evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DCA1000EVM Data Capture Card User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4024 KB)
01 Feb 2019
The DCA1000 evaluation module (EVM) provides real-time data capture and streaming for two- and four-lane low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) traffic from TI radar-sensor BoosterPack™ EVMs. The data can be streamed out via 1-Gbps Ethernet in real time. The data format can be raw sensor data or headerized multimode data.
- Supports lab and mobile collection scenarios
- Captures LVDS data from AWR/IWR radar sensors
- Streams output in real time through 1-Gbps Ethernet
- Controlled via onboard switches or GUI/library
- Warranty card (disclaimer sheet)
- SD card
- Ethernet cable
- Samtec® coaxial micro ribbon cable (HQCD-030-02.00-SEU-TBR-1)