Sensing the world more accurately
Advanced sensing technologies for accurate and reliable monitoring, protection and control
Powering the innovations of tomorrow
Our advanced sensing technologies help you design products for a range of applications, from electric vehicles (EVs) to industrial automation. With decades of experience, we offer both discrete and integrated solutions that enable high accuracy, low response times and uncompromising reliability. Browse our portfolio to see how our sensing integrated circuits (ICs) can make your product visions a reality.
Why choose our sensing technology?
Meet your system's most important requirements
Our large and diverse portfolio lets you select the right sensing solution to meet your system requirements, such as performance, efficiency, size and cost.
Maximize system performance
Our products enable low repsonse times and industry-leading accuracy over temperature and time, letting you get the most out of your system.
Accelerate time to market
We build products that are easy to use. Extensive design resources such as computerized models, reference designs and online support forums let you quickly bring product ideas to market.
Explore our sensing technologies
Accurate and fast current sensing for every system
Advancements in current and voltage sensing performance have enabled us to build on subsequent generations of innovation and deliver more accurate results with each measurement. Our devices enable bandwidths up to 1.3 MHz at gain, enabling fast-reacting systems with more precise control and protection.
- Maximum errors as low as 1-µV offset.
- Gain errors as low as 0.05%.
- Drift over temperature as low as 0.01 µV/°C.
4 Key Current-Sensing Design Trends That Are Powering Electrification
Simplifying Current Sensing (Rev. A)
Unmatched flexibility for maximum system performance
From temperature and humidity to ambient light or color sensors, our environmental sensing portfolio can help you achieve your system specifications. With 40 years of experience, we are known for designing and manufacturing sensors that maximize system performance by achieving higher accuracy and lower power consumption in compact packages.
- Choose from more than 200 options.
- Create zero-calibration designs.
- Achieve accuracy up to ±0.1°C.
TI Precision Labs – temperature sensors
An Engineer's Guide to Temperature Sensing (Rev. A)
Temperature sensing fundamentals
Versatile solutions for accurately sensing position and proximity
Our position and proximity products use advanced technologies such as electromagnetic waves, magnetic fields, millimeter waves, light and sound, and come in various packages. You can confidently develop system designs with high accuracy, high precision, long-distance detection, low latency and low noise.
Our magnetic sensors include:
- 3D linear sensors with 2.6% sensitivity drift at up to 20 KSPS.
- High-performance Hall-sensors with jitter and output delay below 5 µs.
Our TI millimeter-wave (mmWave) radar sensors:
- Detect and track multiple objects in 3D at < 1 mm and 1 degree of accuracy.
- Detect static and moving objects in challenging environmental conditions.
The fundamentals of millimeter wave radar sensors (Rev. A)
Improve System Performance With Linear 3D Hall-Effect Position Sensors
Browse products by category
Current and voltage sensing
- General-purpose operational amplifiers
- Precision operational amplifiers (Vos<1mV)
- High-speed operational amplifiers (GBW ≥ 50 MHz)
- Instrumentation amplifiers
- Analog current-sense amplifiers
- Difference amplifiers
- Digital power monitors
- Isolated amplifiers
- Isolated analog-to-digital converters
- Hall-effect current sensors