ADS112U04 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1x2U04 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 12096 KB)
23 May 2017
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software User's Manual
(PDF 2311 KB)
17 May 2016
The ADS112U04 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluation of the ADS112U04 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS112U04 is a 16-bit, 2-kSPS, 4-channel, low-power Delta-Sigma ADC with a UART interface for sensor measurement and process control applications. The ADS112U04 also includes an integrated oscillator, reference, and PGA enabling precision measurement of a wide range of input signals. Use the ADS112U04EVM and Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software (DELTASIGMAEVAL-GUI) to reduce prototype development time and get products to market faster.
- Includes all required support circuitry for ADS112U04
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software (DELTASIGMAEVAL-GUI) enables quick configuration and analysis
- Configurable inputs, references, and supplies
- Easily accessible signals via test points and headers