The ADS1258 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) functions as a platform for evaluation of the ADS1258 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS1258 is a 125-kSPS, 16-ch, 24-bit delta-sigma ADC for higher speed, high-channel count industrial applications.
The PDK includes the ADS1258EVM, precision host interface (PHI) controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes all required software and hardware for diagnostic testing and accurate performance evaluation of the ADS1258
- USB powered—no external power supply is required
- Ships with PHI controller board, which provides convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery and digital interface
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Windows® 8/10 64-bit operating systems; software suite includes graphical tool for data capture and analysis
- Hardware- and software-compatible with the 16-bit ADS1158 (requires replacing the IC on the EVM)