ADS1292 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1x9xECG-FE User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4123 KB)
04 Apr 2012
The ADS1x9xECG FE is a demonstration kit for the ADS1192 and ADS1292, a two channel, simultaneous sampling, 16-bit or 24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a built-in programmable gain amplifier (PGA), internal reference, and an on-board oscillator. The ADS1192 and ADS1292 chips incorporate all of the features that are commonly required in medical electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG) and electroencephalogram (EEG) applications. The ADS1x9xECG FE is equipped with a MSP430F5529 micro-controller giving the user all the circuitry needed to run the ADC. The board can be used with a variety of patient simulators and allows the user to take advantage of the flexible input multiplexer which can be independently connected to the internally-generated signals for test, temperature, and lead-off detection. Software is available from Texas Instruments to allow the evaluation platform to run with a PC user interface.
The ADS1292ECG-FE uses the ADS1292 which is a 2 channel version of the ADS1291 with the same core functionality and the same package variants. Disable and ignore channel 2 of the ADS1292 on the ADS1292ECG-FE to evaluate the performance and functionality of the ADS1291.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP or Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including oscilloscope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Flexible input configurations
- Digital Low Pass, High Pass, and 50/60Hz notch filters for post processing
- Real time data streaming from the demo board to the PC
- Ability to export data in simple test files for post processing