ADS131A04 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software User's Manual
(PDF 2311 KB)
17 May 2016
- ADS131A04 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3482 KB)
31 Oct 2016
The ADS131A04EVM is an evaluation platform for the ADS131A04 and the ADS131A02. The ADS131A02 and ADS131A04 are two- and four-channel, simultaneously-sampling, 24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). These devices offer flexible supply connections, low-drift internal reference, and outstanding THD performance. The ADS131A04EVM is designed for communication via SPI between the ADS131A04 and TM4C1294 micro-controller. Multiple interface options and error detection/correction are provided for communications with a wide range of processors/micro-controllers. The ADS131A04EVM includes the ADS131A04EVM and a USB mini cable.
NOTE: Both the Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software and device package should be downloaded for proper operation with the EVM.
- Includes all required support circuitry for the ADS131A04
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software and ADS131A04 Device Package software
- Configurable inputs, references, supplies, and clock sources
- Easily accessible headers and test points for fast debug