ADS131E08 performance demonstration kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS131E08 User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2094 KB)
15 Feb 2016
The ADS131E08EVM-PDK is a demonstration kit for the ADS131E08, a simultaneous sampling, 24-bit, delta-sigma (Δ Σ) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a built-in programmable gain amplifier (PGA), internal reference, and an onboard oscillator. The ADS131E08 contains the features commonly required for industrial power monitoring and control but has the flexibility to fit a variety of applications which require an eight channel, 24-bit ADC. The ADS131E08EVM-PDK demonstration kit is designed to expedite evaluation and system development.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP or Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including oscilloscope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Flexible input configurations
- Optional external reference circuits
- Ability to export data in simple test files for post processing