ADS131M08 24-bit 8-channel simultaneous-sampling delta-sigma ADC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS131M08 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2177 KB)
03 Dec 2019
The ADS131M08 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the ADS131M08, which is a low-power, 8-channel, simultaneous-sampling, delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter (ADC).
The ADS131M08EVM kit includes the ADS131M08EVM board and a precision host interface (PHI) controller board that enables the accompanying computer software.
- Onboard 3.3-V unipolar analog supply
- Onboard 3.3-V unipolar digital supply
- Digital header pins to connect to host microcontroller and logic analyzer
- Terminal blocks and header pins to connect external analog input signals
- Onboard 8.192-MHz crystal oscillator
- USB powered; no external power supply required
- Optional external voltage reference (not installed)