ADS8168 8-channel 16-bit 1MSPS SAR ADC evaluation module performance demonstration kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8168EVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 5788 KB)
16 Nov 2017
The ADS8168 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS8168 successive-approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS8168EVM-PDK includes the ADS8168EVM board, the precision host interface (PHI) controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance of the ADS8168 ADC
- No external power supply required
- Ships with PHI controller that provides a convenient interface to ADS8168EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for
- Data capture
- Spectral analysis
- Output-code histogram generation
- Linearity analysis