ADS8350 16-Bit Fully-Differential SAR ADC Evaluation Module Performance Development Kit (PDK)
- ADS8350EVM-PDK User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 9708 KB)
17 Oct 2014
The ADS8350EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluation of the ADS8350 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS8350 is a 16 bit, pseudo-differential unipolar, Successive-Approximation-Register (SAR) ADC with maximum thoughput of 750kSPS.The ADS8350EVM includes input and reference drivers enabling the ADC to work within its typical performance specifications.
- Easy to use software includes control of board settings, analysis tools and data collection.
- Software capable of sampling rates up to 750kSPS
- OPA836 (205MHz, 1mA) ADC input drivers
- Built-in analysis tools include scope, FFT and histogram analysis