ADS8686S 16-channel 16-bit 1-MSPS dual simultaneous-sampling ADC performance demonstration kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8686SEVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 10475 KB)
11 Nov 2019
The ADS8686S evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the ADS8686S dual simultaneous-sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with an integrated analog front end (AFE).
ADS8686SEVM-PDK includes the ADS8686SEVM board and a precision host interface (PHI) controller board that enables the accompanying computer software to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB) for capture data and analysis.
- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance of ADS8686S ADC
- PHI controller provides a convenient communication interface to ADS8686SEVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for
- Data capture
- Spectral analysis
- Output-code histogram generation
- Linearity analysis