AFE1256 256-channel AFE for flat-panel digital X-ray detectors evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AFE1256COF EVM Introduction User Guide
(PDF 183 KB)
05 Nov 2013
The AFE1256EVM is a compact USB based evaluation kit for evaluating the AFE1256 COF, a 256-channel analog front-end. The EVM is self-contained with DACs and on board pattern generator built , greatly reducing its dependency on external equipment so all it needs is a power supply. The kit consists of an EVM and a separate COF adapter along with easy-to-use software that allows performance evaluation of the COF device. The COF Adapter is detachable and thus multiple COF Adapters can be evaluated using a single EVM setup. The USB 2.0 interface provides fast configuration downloads and FPGA-PC communication through a microcontroller.
- Characterizes the AFE1256 COF (externally detachable)
- On-board analog signal generation
- On board 3.4V DUT power generation
- On board FPGA based pattern generation and data acquisition
- Communicates with Personal Computer through a USB 2.0 interface