AFE5818 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AFE5818EVM User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 15563 KB)
17 Feb 2016
The AFE5818EVM is a highly integrated Analog Front-End (AFE) solution specifically designed for ultrasound systems in which high performance and small size are required. The AFE5818EVM integrates a complete time-gain-control (TGC) imaging path and a continuous wave Doppler (CWD) path. It also enables users to select one of various power/noise combinations to optimize system performance. Therefore, the AFE5818EVM is a suitable ultrasound analog front end solution not only for high-end systems, but also for portable systems. This EVM requires the TSW1400EVM for LVDS data capture and evalution. The TSW1400EVM is purchased seperately and requires the HSDCPro software to function.
- 16-Channel Complete Analog Front-End
- Programmable Gain Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- 40 dB Low Noise Voltage Controlled Attenuator
- 14-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- Requires the TSW1400EVM and HSDCPro software for data capture and performance evaluation