DAC8568 Low-power, Voltage-output, 8-channel, 16-bit DAC BoosterPack
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOST-DAC8568 Getting Started Guide
(PDF 400 KB)
07 Jun 2016
BOOST-DAC8568 Schematic (Rev. A)
(ZIP 132 KB)
27 Jun 2016
The BOOST-DAC8568 (Booster Pack) is an easy to use platform that connects with the MSP430F5529 LaunchPad. The DAC8568 device is a low-power, voltage-output, eight-channel, 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC). This devices includes a 2.5V, 2ppm/°C internal reference (disabled by default), giving a full-scale output voltage range of 2.5V. The internal reference has an initial accuracy of 0.004% and can source up to 20mA.
- DAC8568 (16-Bit): 4 LSB INL
- 2.5V Internal Ref
- 20mA Output Sink/Source Capability
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier with Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Low-Power Serial Interface with Schmitt- Triggered Inputs: Up to 50MHz