The BOOST-TUSS4470 (+ MSP-EXP430F5529LP) evaluates the TUSS4470, a direct driven ultrasonic IC with integreated logarithmic amplifier. The associated TUSS Generation III EVM GUI can be used to customized, configure and control the ultrasonic setup, and monitor the performance of the resulting ultrasonic activity.
Step 1: Purchase the TUSS4470-F5529-BNDL (or the BOOST-TUSS4470 + MSP430F5529LP individually)
Step 2: Download the GUI
Step 3: Download the user's guide
Step 4: Download our recommended transducer and transformer listing
Step 5: Build your custom hardware solution and visit our E2E ultrasonic support forum for more details and to ask questions
- Compatible with open- or closed-top ultrasonic transducers operating at frequencies between 30 to 1000 kHz.
- Able to generate maximum sound pressure level using an H-bridge driver.
- Control the drivers directly via MCU for complete customization of the burst signal or program the drivers via SPI with customizable burst length.
- On-board small form factor detachable solution to showcase end-product equivalent size.
- EVM includes GUI, one closed-top transducer, quick start demo procedure, USB interface and firmware, and detailed user's guide.