DRV3245Q-Q1 Automotive 3-Phase Motor Gate Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments BOOSTXL-DRV3245AQ1 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the DRV3245AQPHPRQ1 motor gate driver. The EVM utilizes a compact and modular form for ease of use and is designed to dock with compatible TI LaunchPads for a complete motor control system. The device together with an MCU offers flexible configurability and can run a motor through an easy-to-use Graphical User Inteface. Note: Does not include TMS570LS1224 Launchpad or recommended motor.
- Operating supply voltage as low as 4.5V, 45V Abs Max
- Six N-Channel MOSFETs with low side current monitoring through on board shunt resistors and reverse polarity protection
- Protected phase voltages provided to header pins through divider
- Connector available for Hall or Encoder sensor input
- Compatible with Hercules LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 LaunchPad and many other TI LaunchPads