DRV8304H Three-Phase Smart Gate Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-DRV8304H EVM User's Guide
(PDF 8601 KB)
23 Oct 2017
The BOOSTXL-DRV8304HEVM evaluation module (EVM) is a 15A, 3-phase brushless DC drive stage based on the DRV8304H gate driver and A2 dual-package MOSFETs. The EVM has individual DC bus and phase voltage sense as well as individual low-side current shunt amplifiers, making it ideal for sensorless BLDC algorithms. The drive stage is fully protected with short circuit, thermal, shoot-through, and under voltage protection and easily configurable via different hardware configuration pins.
- 6 V to 38 V Operating Voltage Range
- 15 A continuous / 20 A peak H-bridge output current
- Three Integrated Current Shunt Amplifiers
- Sensored or Sensorless BLDC Firmware Available