AET Target Library for 64x/64x+
- Advanced Event Triggering that allows programming of AET from target code.
Chip Support Library (CSL)
- Provides an application programming interface (API) used for configuring and controlling the DSP on-chip peripherals for ease of use and hardware abstraction.
DSP/BIOS™ Kernel - A real-time operating system that provides pre-emptive multitasking services for DSP devices. DSP/BIOS services include ISR dispatching, tasks, software interrupts, semaphores, messages, device I/O, memory management, and power management. In addition, DSP/BIOS kernel also includes debug instrumentation and tooling, including low-overhead printfs and statistics gathering.
DSP/BIOS Message Queue Transports
- Enables variable-length messages to be passed transparently between DSP/BIOS executions threads on the same core, between cores, and between processors via SRIO.
- This EDMA3 Low Level Driver supports device drivers and applications in submitting and synchronizing EDMA3 based DMA transfers.
Network Developers Kit
- The NDK comprises of a TCP/IP Stack and a set of Networking Applications. It has been designed to work on top of DSP/BIOS RTOS and meant for development of IP network enabled end products based on any DSP in TMS320C6000™ DSP platform.
Trace CSV Scripts
- Collection of Perl scripts that do post processing on data generated from trace. Examples include Thread level profiling, statistical profiling, and pipeline stall analysis.