CDCE62002EVM is the evaluation module for CDCE62002. The CDCE62002 is a high performance clock generator featuring low output jitter, a high degree of configurability via a SPI interface, and programmable start up modes determined by on-chip EEPROM. The CDCE62002 achieves jitter performance under 0.5 ps RMS.
- Fully integrated synthesizer including PLL, VCO, and partially integrated loop filter
- Output frequencies from 4.25MHz to 1.175GHz
- Integrate RMS jitter <0.5ps
- One Universal (LVPECL/LVDS/LVCMOS) Inputs, one auxiliary input, 2/4 Outputs (2 differential LVPECL/LVDS or 4 single-ended)
- On-chip EEPROM determines default state at power up
- Fully programmable via SPI port
- 32 pin QFN 5mmx5mm