DAC81404 quad-channel, 16-bit, high-voltage-output DAC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BP-DAC81404EVM, BP-DAC61402EVM User's Guide
(PDF 5065 KB)
30 Jun 2020
The DAC81404 evaluation module) (EVM) is an easy-to-use platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the DAC81404 precision digital-to-analog converter (DAC). DAC81404EVM provides the serial peripheral interface (SPI) through the SimpleLink™ Ethernet MSP432E401Y MCU Launchpad™ development kit (MSP-EXP432E401Y) (order separately).
The DAC81404 is a quad-channel, buffered-output (up to ±20 V, or 0 to 40 V) DAC with integrated 2.5-V internal reference. This product is specified monotonic by design and offers excellent linearity of less than one LSB.
- Linearity: 1-LSB integral nonlinearity/differential nonlinearity (INL/DNL) at 16 bits
- Internal reference
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Total unadjusted error (TUE): ±0.05% FSR
- Output ranges: 5 V, 10 V, 20 V, 40 V, ±5 V, ±10 V, or ±20 V