DLPC350 Configuration and Support Firmware
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
||ACTIVE||v4.1 - Current||10 Dec 2019|
||ACTIVE||v4.0 - Previous||04 Dec 2018|
The DLP 0.45 WXGA chipset consists of the DLP4500 DMD and DLPC350 controller. To enable broad functionality of the chipset and ensure reliable operation of the DLP4500 micromirrors, TI is offering DLPR350 configuration and support firmware. Combined with the DLPC350 controller, the DLPR350 firmware provides developers with a flexible interface and extensive feature set to accelerate development of end equipments using spatial light modulation.
- Free downloadable configuration firmware for the DLPC350
- Enables the 0.45 WVXA chipset to display high speed, native resolution patterns with user selectable bit depths, pattern rates and exposure time
- Allows users to display high quality, wide aspect ratio video and images at multiple resolutions
- Provides additional sync and trigger capability with cameras or external sensors that offers engineers more intelligent system control and simplifies hardware and software development
- Allows simultaneous use of multiple LEDs often desired for specific object illumination or adaptive light conditions