The DRV8702-Q1EVM (evaluation module) serves as an evaluation kit to demonstrade TI's DRV8702-Q1 H-bridge gate driver. An MSP430G2553 is used to control the duty cycle and direction of the motor, while also monitoring the motor current reported from the DRV8702-Q1. The power stage is created using the DRV8702-Q1 automotive H-bridge gate driver and CSD18540Q5B N-Channel NexFETTM power MOSFETs. The EVM is a high-performance, protected, and cost-effective platform that reduces development overhead for a quicker time to market. A user friendly application is provided to quickly get the EVM operating with minimal external eqiupment.
- 5.9 V to 45 V Operating Voltage Range
- 15 A continuous / 20 A peak H-bridge output current
- Driver a single bidirectional brushed DC motor or two unidirectional brushed DC motors
- Compact 3.5" x 2.2" form factor
- User-friendly GUI via MSP430 and USB Interface