DRV8702D-Q1 Automotive Half-Bridge Brushed DC Motor Gate Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8702D-Q1 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 817 KB)
22 Mar 2017
The DRV8702D-Q1EVM (evaluation module) serves as an evaluation kit to demonstrate TI's DRV8702D-Q1 Half-bridge gate driver. An MSP430G2553 is used to control the duty cycle and direction of the motor, while also monitoring the motor current reported from the DRV8702D-Q1. The power stage is created using the DRV8702D-Q1 automotive H-bridge gate driver and CSD18540Q5B N-Channel NexFET power MOSFETs. The EVM is a high-performance, protected, and cost-effective platform that reduces development overhead for a quicker time to market. A user friendly application is provided to quickly get the EVM operating with minimal external eqiupment.
- 5.9 V to 45 V Operating Voltage Range
- 15 A continuous / 20 A peak H-bridge output current
- Driver a single bidirectional brushed DC motor or two unidirectional brushed DC motors
- Compact 3.5" x 2.2" form factor
- User-friendly GUI via MSP430 and USB Interface