DRV8912-Q1 multi h-bridges motor driver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV8912-Q1EVM User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 780 KB)
30 Oct 2019
The DRV8912-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) is an application board design to allow easy evaluation of the DRV8912-Q1 device. The DRV8912-Q1 device is an integrated 4.5-V to 32-V 12 channel H-bridges for automotive applications such as control of heating, ventilation, and airconditioning (HVAC) flap DC motor.
A standard 16-bit serial peripheral interface (SPI) provides a simple method for configuring the various device settings and reading fault diagnostic information through an external controller. For more information on this evaluation module please refer to the DRV8912-Q1EVM User's Guide.
- 4.5-V to 32-V operating voltage range
- 1A DC maximum current for each channel / total 3A DC maximum current
- Drive the brushed-DC (BDC) motors in independent, sequential, or parallel mode
- The BDC and stepper motor is fully controllable with forward, reverse, coasting and braking mode support
- 16-bit serial peripheral interface (SPI) provides a simple method for configuring the various device settings and reading fault diagnostic information