DS160PR810 Octal-channel PCI-Express® 4.0 linear redriver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DS160PR810EVM-RSC Evaluation Module (EVM)
(PDF 2211 KB)
15 Dec 2020
The DS160PR810EVM-RSC evaluation board provides a complete high-bandwidth platform for evaluating the signal conditioning features of the Texas Instruments DS160PR810 PCI-Express® linear redriver. It features four DS160PR810 devices that can extend the transmission distance of a PCI-Express® 4.0 16x bus. The board can be used for standard compliance testing, performance evaluation, and initial system prototyping.
- PCI-Express® 4.0 x16 riser card with four octal-channel unidirectional redrivers operating at rates up to 16 Gbps
- Linear equalization for seamless support of link training and PCIe® channel extension
- CTLE boosts up to 18 dB at 8 GHz
- Programmability through GPIO, I2C / SMBus, or on-board EEPROM