Fusion Digital Power Production Tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Fusion Digital Power Production Tool (production GUI) is a graphical user interface used to download firmware, upgrade firmware, configure, calibrate and test. This command-based interface allows the seamless integration of UCD flashing procedures in a production environment.
The production GUI supports the same devices as Fusion Digital Power Studio™ software. This tool is typically used in manufacturing and production environments. User guides are accessible from the "Help" menu in the GUI.
FeaturesSome of the tasks the tool can perform include:
- Download firmware in "ROM" mode
- Upgrade firmware in "Program" mode
- Program a device configuration
- Write serial numbers
- The tool supports multiple devices on a board, and includes built-in logging and reporting
- Test the device (validate power conversion falls within acceptable Vout and Iout limits)
- Instructions on how to develop a factory script and how to deploy it are fully documented with examples from the Script Writer and Script Runner documents in the GUI's Help menu