INA210-215 Voltage-Output Current-Shunt Monitor Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- INA210-215EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4205 KB)
12 Jun 2014
The INA210-215 devices are voltage output, high-side measurement, bi-directional, zero-drift current shunt monitors. The INA210-215EVM is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of this device family. The fixture layout is not intended to be a model for the target circuit, nor is it laid out for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing. The INA210-215EVM consists of one PCB with an option to cut out six individual PCBs one for each of the six devices (INA210, INA211, INA212, INA213, INA214 and INA215). Each of the PCB cutouts consists of the INA21x device (where x is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) and test points for external hardware connections.
- Evaluation of all gain options through provided device
- Ease of access to device pins with test points
- Space for optional input filtering capacitors and resistors
- Multiple input signal options