LM36923H Highly Efficient Triple-String White LED Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the LM36923HEVM Evaluation Module
(PDF 2878 KB)
18 Jan 2016
The LM36923H evaluation module (LM36923HEVM) is designed to fully evaluate the LM36923H highly efficient triple-string white LED backlight driver. The LM36923HEVM consists of the LM36923H with three strings of 13 white LEDs. Configuration jumpers proivide a wide range of LED string configurations. LED string current can be verified by measuring voltage drop across 10Ω resistor in LED each string. The evaluation kit comes with USB2ANY interface and GUI for out of the box evaluation.
- Individual string configuration allows easy evaluation of string mismatch
- LED string current measurement across 10Ω resistor in each string
- LED string disconnect jumper allows quick verification of OVP voltages or total LED string current measurement
- External PWM input provided by USB2ANY interface enables quick verification of all operational modes