LM5019 Isolated Bias Supply Evaluation Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The LM5019ISOEVAL evaluation board facilitates evaluation of the LM5019 100V, 100mA Constant On-Time Synchronous Buck Regulator. An isolated bias supply is implemented in this evaluation board with the LM5019 the Constant On-Time regulator. The LM5019 regulator integrates both the high and low side power switches essential for creating an isolated buck converter.
- Input Voltage Range: 20V to 100V
- Primary Output Voltage: 10V
- Secondary (Isolated) Output Voltage: 9.5V
- Maximum Load Current (Primary and Secondary): 100 mA
- Maximum Power Output: 1W
- Nominal Switching Frequency 750 kHz efficiency (FIN = 24V, IOUT2 = 100mA
- 70% Board Size: 2 inch x 2 inch