LM5085 - 75V Wide Vin Constant On-Time PFET Buck Switching Controller Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AN-1878 LM5085 Evaluation Board (Rev. B)
(PDF 587 KB)
30 Apr 2013
The LM5085 evaluation board provides the design engineer with a fully functional buck regulator, employing the LM5085 PFET switching controller which uses the constant on-time (COT) operating principle. The evaluation board provides a 5V output over an input range of 5.5V to 55V. The circuit delivers load currents to 4.5A, with current limit set at ≅7.6A. The board is populated with all components except C5.
- Input Voltage: 5.5V to 55V, 60V maximum
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Maximum load current: 4.5A for VIN >8V
- Minimum load current: 0A
- Current Limit Threshold: ≅7.6A
- Measured Efficiency: 97.2% (VIN 5.5V, IOUT = 0.6Amps)
- Nominal Switching Frequency: 300 kHz
- Size: 3.1 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.78 in