Welcome to the LM5146-Q1 quickstart design tool. This standalone tool facilitates and assists the power supply engineer with the design of a DC/DC buck regulator based on the LM5146-Q1 95-V synchronous buck controller. As such, the user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Determine output filter inductance and input and output capacitances
- Select components for soft-start, input UVLO, OCP and output voltage setpoint
- Optimize compensation values and pole/zero placement in terms of control loop stability using crossover frequency as a performance metric
- Inspect regulator efficiency and component power dissipations
- Analyze efficiency based on selected power MOSFET parameters
- Review auto-generated schematic, BOM list and solution size estimate