LMG5200 GaN 48V to 1V point of load evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the LMG5200POLEVM-10A GaN 48V-1V Point-of-Load EVM (Rev. B)
(PDF 1220 KB)
02 Aug 2017
The LMG5200POLEVM-10 EVM is designed to evaluate the LMG5200 GaN power stage and the TPS53632G half-bridge point-of-load controller in a 48V to 1V application. This EVM implements the 48V-1V converter as a single-stage hard-switched half-bridge with current-doubler rectifier. The EVM supports input voltages from 36 to 75 Volts and output currents up to 50 A. This topology efficiently supports the high step-down ratio while providing significant output current and controllability.
- Input voltage from 36V to 75V
- Output from 0.5 Volts to 1.5 Volts at up to 50 A
- Switching frequency up to 1 MHz
- DCAP+ control architecture provides fast transient response