For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 249
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
The LMG5200POLEVM-10 EVM is designed to evaluate the LMG5200 GaN power stage and the TPS53632G half-bridge point-of-load controller in a 48V to 1V application. This EVM implements the 48V-1V converter as a single-stage hard-switched half-bridge with current-doubler rectifier. The EVM (...)
- Input voltage from 36V to 75V
- Output from 0.5 Volts to 1.5 Volts at up to 50 A
- Switching frequency up to 1 MHz
- DCAP+ control architecture provides fast transient response
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Many TI reference designs include the LMC555 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.