LMP92066EVM Evaluation Module for Dual, Temperature Controlled DAC with Integrated EEPROM
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Using the LMP92066 Evaluation Module
(PDF 1413 KB)
21 Mar 2014
The LMP92066EVM is designed for rapid evaluation of functionality of the LMP92066 Dual Temperature-Controlled DAC with integrated EEPROM and Output On/Off control.
The EVM is configured with ease of use in mind. Once assembled, the kit is a fully functioning test platform, not requiring any additional instrumentation. The accompanying software, LMP92066 EVM GUI, gives the user the full control over the device functionality including EEPROM programming. The LMP92066EVM GUI, available for download on ti.com, allows full control of device functionality, including EEPROM programming.
- For ease of use, the EVM is powered by the USB port of the host PC.
- Full control of LMP92066 functionality, including EEPROM programming.
- Can be used to program and verify the user created Look-Up-Table values.
- Facilitates data logging of extended tests.
- GUI can be used to control the LMP92066 in the target system