LMR62421 SIMPLE SWITCHER® 24Vout, 2.1A Small Step-Up Regulator Demo Board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AN-2197 LMR62421 Demo Board (Rev. A)
(PDF 478 KB)
26 Apr 2013
The LMR62421 is a high frequency switching boost regulator which offers small size and high power conversion efficiency. The part operates at a 1.6MHz switching frequency. It provides all the active functions to provide local DC/DC conversion with fast-transient response and accurate regulation in the smallest PCB area capable of supplying up to 2.1A of switch current. The LMR62421 is internally compensated, so it is simple to use, and requires few external components. The LMR62421 uses current-mode control to regulate the output voltage in a range from 3V to 24V. Additional features include internal soft start which helps reduce inrush current and thermal shutdown. This application note describes the demo board supplied to demonstrate the operation of this part and give information on its usage.
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 12V Output Voltage (default setting)
- 500 mA Output Current from 3.5V input supply
- 300 mA Output Current from 2.7V input supply
- Switching Frequency of 1.6 MHz
- Low Component Count
- size: 27.5 mm x 36.9 mm
- LMR62421XSDDEMO Board
- AN-2197 LMR62421 Demo Board Application Note