The LMZ30606EVM-003 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMZ30606. The output voltage can be selected from four preset values using a jumper (3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.2V, and 0.8V) and has an adjustable switching frequency of 500 kHz to 1 MHz. Solder pads and jumpers are available to configure the EVM to specific requirements.
- Compatible with 3.3V and 5V input bus applications
- 0.8V internal voltage reference ±1% accurate over temperature
- Adjustable slow start and power sequencing
- Adjustable input voltage UVLO
- Output under-voltage and overvoltage power good output
- Cycle by cycle current limit, frequency foldback, and thermal protection