MikroElektronika is a producer and retailer of hardware and software tools for developing embedded systems. Its best known software products are mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal compilers.
The company's flagship hardware product line is click boards™, a range of more than 250 add-on boards for interfacing microcontrollers with peripheral sensors or transceivers.
MikroElektronika offers a complete development toolchain for MSP432 microcontrollers, consisting of mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal for ARM compilers, clicker and clicker 2 for MSP432 development boards, and mikroProg for MSP432 hardware programmer and debugger.
- mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal for ARM
- Increased efficiency and productivity for the user is the main benefit of mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal. They are serious comprehensive development tools but they are designed to have a fast learning curve and to be easy to use. This is achieved through a combination of three things: (1) an intuitive user interface; (2) a large number of additional helpful built-in tools and libraries; and (3) plenty external resources that provide additional value.
Clicker 2 for MSP432
- MSP432 clicker is a compact starter development kit with click board™ connectivity — allowing designers to interface the onboard MCU with more than 250+ sensors and transceivers. The clicker board carries an MSP432 MCU with a built-in USB-HID bootloader that makes it easy to program.
mikroProg for MSP432
- Clicker 2 for MSP432 is a compact development kit with two mikroBUS™ sockets for click board™ connectivity. It carries an MSP432P401R MCU, a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller, with a built-in USB-HID bootloader that makes it easy to program
- mikroProg for MSP432 is a fast programmer and hardware debugger for MSP432 devices. Outstanding performance, easy operation, elegant design and low price are its top features. It is supported in MikroElektronika ARM compilers (mikroC, mikroBasic, mikroPascal).