The OPT3101 evaluation module (EVM) is intended for evaluating the OPT3101, which is a high-speed, high-resolution analog front end (AFE) for continuous-wave, time-of-flight (ToF)-based proximity sensing and range finding. OPT3101 integrates a complete depth processing pipeline that includes the analog-to-digital converter (ADC), timing sequencer, and digital processing engine.
- Evaluation module for ToF-based proximity sensing and range finding
- Acquire data at up to 4 ksps in evaluation mode
- USB-based power and PC application connectivity and USB-based firmware upgrade option
- Access to device registers via easy-to-use GUI
- Nonvolatile memory in EVM that stores calibration data
- Python™ script interface to interact/control device and analyze/plot data