PCM1865 110dB 4-Ch Software-Controlled Audio ADC With Universal Front End Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- PCM186x EVM User's Guide
(PDF 13173 KB)
31 Mar 2015
The PCM1865EVM (EVM) is an easy-to-use board for full evaluation of the four channel PCM1865 ADC. The included USB-12X board connects the EVM to the PC and provides 5V power. The EVM is controlled by PurePathTM Console which gives the ability to load, run and save scripts.
- Simple external 5V power connection or USB power from USB-I2X
- All of the register programming can be done via USB through USB-I2X using PurePathTM Console
- Headers and test points available for most signals to and from the PCM1865
- Digital Audio can be streamed from the included SPDIF optical connectors or through a USB to a PC
- An on board PCM9211 allows the EVM to receive and transmit digital audio via optical/SPDIF connectors