This reference design provides an example of how to power FPGAs, ASICs, or MCUs in industrial sensor applications when space-constraints are a primary concern. The wide 6-V to 60-V input voltage range and the use of ultra-small and highly efficient DC/DC converters makes the design well suited for applications like industrial sensors, field transmitters, motor drives, and PLC modules. The output voltages are adjustable and can be adapted to the specific needs of the user.
- Operates Over a Wide Input Voltage From 6 V to 60 V With Transient Protection up to 66 V
- Small Solution Size (8.3-mm x 10-mm)
- Output Rail: 5-V at 600 mA
- Scalable for Industrial Power Supplies
- Peak System Efficiency > 90%